Dl Our New And Latest Client!
Updates:
New Client
New Source
New Commands
New Zones
Loads More Join now!
Gamerscape Combine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Of The Best

HomeHome  DonateDonate  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

staff applications.

Go down 
+6
stlove3
Vivi X
crazy1080
Jadzilla
Owner Sav
brad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
brad

staff applications. Empty
PostSubject: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Apply for a mod/admin spot here.

NOTE* DO NOT APPLY FOR A ADMIN SPOT IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY A MODERATOR INGAME, MODS COME PRETTY EASY, JUST FILL THE SURVEY OUT, BUT TO ACHIEVE ADMIN, YOU WILL FIRST HAVE TO BE A MOD TO ACHIEVE ADMIN.

If you are mod ingame and want admin, you have to wait atleast a week before you can apply for an admin spot.

If you are applying for a forum moderator spot plese let us know that you are apllying for a "forum" not for an "ingame".

Code:
0: are you applying for a "forum" or an "ingame" mod/admin spot.
1: ignuser (in game name user)
2: what interests you about this server?
3: why you would like to become a staff member.
4: how long are you active for?
5: how long have you been playing this server?
6: do you have msn, aim, skype, so in game players can contact you if you are offline? <--this is not needed but would help.
7: hobbies?
8: also, you can add some other information that may help us decide if you fit the job.

Also add a poll to your post with the options 'yes' and 'no'
With the question 'would i be a good mod?
Back to top Go down
Owner Sav
Veteren
Veteren
Owner Sav

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:20 am

I'm apllying for mod on forum.
1: ignuser (in game name user) ssolid
2: what interests you about this server? I like to play this game, because we have nice people who play this.
3: why you would like to become a staff member. This game is good, but i wanna make it best.
4: how long are you active for? 6-7 hour a day.
5: how long have you been playing this server? Of the beginning.
6: do you have msn, aim, skype, so in game players can contact you if you are offline? <--this is not needed but would help. Yes, me msn is savannahvankaathoven@Hotmail.com
7: hobbies? Playing ritzscape, football, helping people and code games.
8: also, you can add some other information that may help us decide if you fit the job.
I'm moderator on ritzscape and moderator on runescape, this help because I know how it works

I hope this is enough information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamer-scape.tk
brad

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 am

thx.
Back to top Go down
Jadzilla
Veteren
Veteren
Jadzilla

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Disagreed
Back to top Go down
https://gamerscape.forumotion.com/
crazy1080
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 pm

well i agree
Back to top Go down
Jadzilla
Veteren
Veteren
Jadzilla

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Nooooooooo I Am A 1 Man Army, I Am The Forum's King!
Back to top Go down
Vivi X

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Yes I would like to apply for ingame moderator spot.
1: ignuser (in game name user).
Vivi X
2: what interests you about this server?
Everything to be perfectly honest. First of all it is a growing server and it is blossoming beautifully, Second the staff are amazing people, it is true i don't know them all but im easily gotten along with but i take my discipline very seriously, and third I would love to help with this server's growth and developement.
3: why you would like to become a staff member.
To keep the baddies out and goodies in. (: Like i said i just wanna help the server grow and i wanna help people and also im easily gotten along with.
4: how long are you active for?
I am not sure wot this question means but I am able to play for a while, I am on house arrest.
5: how long have you been playing this server?
I have only been active for about 2 weeks, but I am determined to stay with this server. It is amazing. (:
6: do you have msn, aim, skype, so in game players can contact you if you are offline?
MSN-Vivithereckless@live.com and Skype-dksplatter1988 <--this is not needed but would help.
7: hobbies?
I have quite and attraction to playing billiards and the drums.
I used to be a admin/co-coder for a guy on his server but that all disappeared when he did. )': I have an ample amount of discipline, I get along with people great, and I love helping people. Thank you for allowing me to post this.

~Vivi X~
Back to top Go down
stlove3
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 pm

some1 you jailed me on ritzscape.... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamer-scape.tk/
crazy1080
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Vivi x if you are on house arest how can you have an ample amount of discipline? I't no totally convinced you deserve a spot.
Back to top Go down
Jadzilla
Veteren
Veteren
Jadzilla

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 am

My Vote Goe's For Vivi X
Back to top Go down
crazy1080
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Jad did you say yes because i said no? Or are you mad that i said some1 would be a good forum mod?
Back to top Go down
Owner Sav
Veteren
Veteren
Owner Sav

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 am

Lol, why talking shhhhh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamer-scape.tk
tiswas

PostSubject: my mod app   staff applications. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:31 am

0: are you applying for a "forum" or an "ingame" mod/admin spot. im applying for ingame mod spot
1: ignuser (in game name user) Tiswas
2: what interests you about this server? everything people and the way the actual server is its got a good economy and nice places, items ect.
3: why you would like to become a staff member. i wanna do more than just play i wanna help out in the server
4: how long are you active for?im on every saturday for bout 8-10 hours and whenever else i can in week (i cant get on as much as i would lie bcus my internet is a bit crappy wit its connection)
5: how long have you been playing this server? just under a week
6: do you have msn, aim, skype, so in game players can contact you if you are offline? <--this is not needed but would help. yeah xjrs@hotmail.co.uk
7: hobbies? football playin servers hangin out wit m8s
8: also, you can add some other information that may help us decide if you fit the job. ive been a mod on other servers but been demoted for the simple fact of that im not on as much as i would like to be it annoys me but i do a good job when im there
Back to top Go down
owner
Owner
Owner
owner

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm

dam people apply loads for staff just wait till i bored one day n ill giv u staff lol
Back to top Go down
https://gamerscape.forumotion.com
mw2rangers
mw2rangers

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:06 pm

0: are you applying for a "forum" or an "ingame" mod/admin spot. I WANNA BE A MOD
1: ignuser (in game name user) MW2RANGERS
2: what interests you about this server? IT COOL, NICE CUSTOMS, WORKING GODSWORD'S
3: why you would like to become a staff member. IK THIS SEVER IS GREAT AND SOME STUFF SO I'LL TRY TO HELP IT
4: how long are you active for? 6-8 HOURS
5: how long have you been playing this server? FOR SOME TIME
6: do you have msn, aim, skype, so in game players can contact you if you are offline? <--this is not needed but would help. PALIMOH23@YAHOO.COM OR SOMETHIMES IN CHAT BOX
7: hobbies?I PLAY RITZ, PROJECT CATASTROPHE , SPORTS AND A BIT OF XBOX 360
I DO KNOW LOTS OF COMMANDS WHAT POWERS STAFF I'LL TRY TO POST THIS SEVER IN SOME SITES I HAV BEEN A MOD
Back to top Go down
mage pure3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

i wanan b a ingame mod my user is "mage pure3"thanks for looking at this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Mage get more post and fill out the applaction
Back to top Go down
brad

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:03 am

kay, every1 make their own posts for their application.
if you make an appl;ication in someone elses topic, then it will just be ignored, and ull get a slap Smile
Back to top Go down
mage pure3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

ii wanna b a formus mod becuise i would like to make it where ppl dont couse problems or say wrong things to ppl lol! lol! thanks for looking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:32 pm

umm dude ur mod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: staff applications.   staff applications. Empty

Back to top Go down

staff applications.
Page 1 of 1