Dl Our New And Latest Client!
Updates:
New Client
New Source
New Commands
New Zones
Loads More Join now!

The Best Of The Best

HomeHome  DonateDonate  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my moderator app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XshortieX

my moderator app Empty
PostSubject: my moderator app   my moderator app EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:56 pm

When i Started gamer-scape As My First ever Runescape Private Server, I Had a Great And Well Behaved Influence On The Community. When i started Dodian I Was like.. "Wow, This is okay;" Then i thaught to myself, I'll Make new Friends And Enjoy Playing Dodian,' Then i Asked Some of my Mates to join this server; They Said to Meh; "Wow Thank's For Inviting Me Joe!" Or Something Like that Ans they Realy LIKED And ENJOYED Dodian; I Met Good and Very Kind Dodian Players and Started Being friends With Them. One Person in Mind That helped Me Throughout Dodian Was A Moderator Called "Pureskiller"A Very Good Mate of Minee. Well That Was My History; Hope You Read And Enjoy My History;]

Why you should be a mod: Why Should I Be A Mod? Well.. I Have A Good Personalality And a Very High Standard Of Attitude And A Good Standard Of Behaviour. And will Help AnyBody That need's My Help And will Help Make The Community Better and Make it a Safer Enviourment For People To Play in.

What you will bring to the staff team: I have a LOAD things I could bring to the Dodian team. I am Very smart. And Outstanding, I know how to handle situations, and don't take Things As a Joke I Take them Seriously, I am very patient, I think I May Got What it Takes To Become A Moderator And i Know what my Expectations Are of being a Moderator. And I Know How Things Are done Around Here.

Have you been on staff before? Well.. Not On gamer-scape No; But on Other Runescape Private Server's; Yes i have, i have Been An Owner of my Very Own Server, but.. I Shut Down, As i do not want to Ruin Runescape's Economy.

Thank you for letting me fill out this application, and I mean what I've siad; about everything.. I'd be very pleased on thaking on the job and helping out the economy and i'd be upset if I don't but also.. if I don't get the job.. I'd be very pleased on playing dodian and still helping out the community..
Back to top Go down
rmark45matsu
Owner
Owner

my moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my moderator app   my moderator app EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm

i say no
Back to top Go down
chris

my moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my moderator app   my moderator app EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 am

is this server ever up? and can some1 un ban me from chat box..?
Back to top Go down
metroman

my moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my moderator app   my moderator app EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:03 am

rofl guys gamers is back up with new owner ship me metroman and jack own it ip is gamerscapee2.no-ip.biz same source new owners new players hope you guys enjoy and play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my moderator app   my moderator app Empty

Back to top Go down

my moderator app
Page 1 of 1