Dl Our New And Latest Client!
Updates:
New Client
New Source
New Commands
New Zones
Loads More Join now!
Gamerscape Combine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Of The Best

HomeHome  DonateDonate  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me

Go down 
+9
Owner Erica
owner
Jadzilla
metroman
omfg itz you
stlove3
some1
jack
FUCK ME
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FUCK ME

Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me Empty
PostSubject: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:37 am

Hey Im selling steam accounts.

Account 1:
COD 2 MW
COD 2 MW Multiplayer

Account 2:
Counter-Strike Source
Counter-Strike
Hl1
HL2
The Orange Box
Full valve pack

Account 3:
Full VALVE pack
Trackmania United Nations
ALIENS VS PREDATOR

I want you guys to offer all of these.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recover your Steam Account, whenever if its hijacked (hacked) or DISABLED
Add my msn: bryan@techsupport.com
Wait till I accept. If I have accepted and im not online then you just send me a offline message. Please dont send me a mail. My mail is f***** up.
Application:
Steam Name:
Product Key of the game:
What kind of game:
If you dont have the actual cd key. I mean like you have to have the cd box irl. Then this cant be done. YOu must have the cd box irl.
After I have replied a offline message if your offline, then I give you a Support Ticket. That ticket you must write upon the cd key. The ticket and the cd key must be visible. Take a picture and then you get a wire that connects to your PC or Mac and your mobile. I have iPhone atm. iPhone wont work but others will. You can take camera and do the same thing. Just make sure you have the cd key box and is able to take a picture and send to your computer. Webcam is great.

-Bryan from TechSupport
Back to top Go down
FUCK ME

Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 am

bump
Back to top Go down
FUCK ME

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 am

Yes nice bump my thread but its considered as a spam.
Back to top Go down
FUCK ME

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 am

bump!1!!
Back to top Go down
jack
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 am

whats the point of this???
Back to top Go down
FUCK ME

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 am

Bump is a word that takes your topic first. Bump makes people watch this topic.
Back to top Go down
jack
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 am

i no that im talking whats thew point of the topic
Back to top Go down
FUCK ME

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:38 am

Im selling my accounts + im gonna help you if your account is hijacked or disabled
Back to top Go down
jack
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:39 am

oh mk
Back to top Go down
FUCK ME

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes. Thats why I did this. I have alot of Steam accs that i dont use.
Back to top Go down
some1
some1

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:00 pm

bryan, could i help you with something?

some1,
Back to top Go down
stlove3
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamer-scape.tk/
FUCK ME

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 am

Ty for bumping stlove3. And some1. No you cannot help me with anythinj. Dont need help atm.
Back to top Go down
stlove3
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 pm

yep dude oh and happy b-day can't wait
Back to top Go down
omfg itz you

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 am

uhm i got a lvl 115 acc on real but i play it on accasions so...
Back to top Go down
metroman

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

hey ryan i have steam acc. ill trade my acc with tf2 operation flash point rising. and left 4 dead. if you have an acc with l4d2 ill trade you for this

get back soon metroman
Back to top Go down
metroman

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 pm

sorry did this by accsident
Back to top Go down
metroman

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 am

bryan ill trade you my steam acc with l4d tf2 and operation flash point for one of your accs with l4d2
Back to top Go down
Jadzilla
Veteren
Veteren
Jadzilla

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 am

bump!
Back to top Go down
https://gamerscape.forumotion.com/
Jadzilla
Veteren
Veteren
Jadzilla

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 am

bump!
Back to top Go down
stlove3
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:41 pm

nice bump jad
Back to top Go down
Jadzilla
Veteren
Veteren
Jadzilla

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 am

Bryan Could You Be Politer? Like Say Nahh Don't Need Help ATM Sorry I'll Let You Know If I Ever Do Cause You Need Special Help! (LIKE NOW!)
Back to top Go down
owner
Owner
Owner
owner

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:28 am

i can sell gamerscape accounts with set stats or cash ect.....
Back to top Go down
https://gamerscape.forumotion.com
Jadzilla
Veteren
Veteren
Jadzilla

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 am

And CoD Mw2 Ill Prestige Hack Your Acc For Free xD But It's Gotta Be Ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me   Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me Empty

Back to top Go down

Accounts for sales + If your account got disabled or hijacked you can ask me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next